Our SEO Code of Ethics
We follow a stringent rule when it comes to ethics. We are An SEO agency you can trust. At Digital Detective, we commit ourselves to your task and work as it is our own! As a provider of Digital marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services to our clients, we constantly strive to achieve higher rankings, improved traffic, and conversions, and a positive return on investment for our client’s websites while adhering to the following Code of Ethics:
- We will always increase or retain the rankings and return on investment for our clients.
- We will continue to stay ahead of the curve, keeping pace with the evolution of search engine algorithms and changing website technologies.
- We will treat all clients fairly and without being bias for any reason.
- We will be diligent in ensuring we are distributing our clients’ campaign efforts fairly.
- We will not set unreasonable client expectations.
- We maintain complete confidentiality and protect the anonymity of our clients.
- We will not engage in any activities that intentionally cause harm to a client’s brand or reputation.
- We will work to ensure that the processes we use adhere to search engine and directory guidelines and will never knowingly use tactics or techniques that are known to get sites penalized or removed from the search engine indexes or directories.
- We will not intentionally violate published rules of search engines.
- We will constantly work to ensure we are up-to-date on the rules and guidelines of the search engines.
- We will not intentionally violate any governmental laws.
- We will do our due diligence to ensure we are not in violation of any copyright laws or infringing on trademarks.
- We will not deceive or mislead consumers or search engine crawlers.
- We will work to ensure we do not misrepresent the client or intentionally display inaccurate information on the client’s behalf either within search engine results listings or advertisements or within the content on the client’s website.
- We will not misrepresent our services or ourselves.